Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crazy Cheap Grindz at Costco

I was soooo tired, and soooo hungry last Friday, but Beb wanted to go to Costco and buy some groceries (we really needed some toilet paper! lol!).  I wasn't sure what was for dinner so I told him to get me a hot dog at Costco since it was cheap anyways.
When I was little (just a little story for ya!), my mom got me a Costco hotdog to eat all by myself, but I was so stupidly hungry/greedy that I took a big bite and didn't chew it enough that when I swallowed, the hotdog got stuck in my throat.  I kept coughing and swallowing trying to get it down, but it didn't work. As I was doing this, I was trying to get the attention of my mom, but she was busy looking at the items to notice that I was choking on my hotdog.  So there I was, little ol' me, choking on my hotdog in the middle of the aisle and my mom pushing her cart and looking at the items.  Somehow... I don't really know how I did it... I swallowed it/forced it down my throat... I could feel the huge piece of hotdog moving down my esophagus until it finally reached my stomach, and then I ran to my mom... I don't remember what happened after that... but I considered that a near-death experience... lol...



Costco is not only great for samples but they also sell hotdogs, pizza, drinks, and ice cream for cheap outside their store (Sam's Club also does this but indoors), so you don't have to be a Costco member to buy their food.  They have several lines and it can be pretty long, but I didn't have to wait to long to get a 1/4 pound all beef hotdog with free drink for about $1.50.



They give you a cup for your drink so that you can whatever soda you like and refill it for however many times you like.  Be careful though because it's pretty sticky and wet from people who spill their drinks around the area. Right next to it is a counter for condiments such as ketchup, relish, mustard, and onions.



So for $1.50, I was pretty full and uberyly (and suprisingly) hyper inside Costco!  Maybe because my body realized that it was the weekend as well... hehe... 5 cherries fort he price, 4 cherries for taste (it was juicy, hot, yummy, and cheap! just the way I like my hotdogs!), and 4 cherries because I'll probably be back as often as I need toilet paper!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment