Friday, December 10, 2010

Invest in an Umbrella








So it's all nice and rainy with flash flood alerts season (hopefully!), something you don't really expect from a warm place like Hawaii. It has been so hot and the rain only started now. For the past 4 years, it started like September or October, so the rain is way late.
Anyways, rain here, especially in Manoa is sporadic. Even if the clouds are dark when you leave home, you never know, the next hour might be sunny. The weather is crazy like that. This is why you should invest in an umbrella.
My umbrella in the pic is from WalMart and was about $11. It is huge coz it can fit 3 people and it covers me nicely. I can fit it in a medium bag. When I buy bags, I usually try to make sure that it fits my umbrella (not that I'm saying you should do the same). You should try to get good quality for a reasonable price coz you don't wana have to buy an umbrella
Every few whenever. My lasted for 2 years and I just changed it coz of the mold (always dry it before the mold sets!).
"Be prepared!" This stayed with me since I was a brownie and a girl scout. LoL! So go out and invest in an umbrella when living in Hawai'i!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment